Wednesday, June 8, 2011
A Rude Encounter.
I was minding my own business after school, sitting on a bench and reading US Weekly via my iphone, when one of the other teachers decided to join me. I hadn't spoken much to this teacher in particular because I never see him during breaks or after school. I had also heard that he made some comment about not liking Americans and their accents because he is British and they are so much better...so that is a reason in and of itself to not get to know him! Anyway, interrupting my peaceful indulgence into celebrity trash, he gets to talking about some fight he got into with one of the Thai teachers this past week. He also talked about the puss-filled warts on his fingers which really drew me in....and mind you, I didn't get a word in this whole time and I think he did that on purpose. Finally he must have gotten sick of hearing his own voice and wanted some American accent goodness so he said to me, in a snide tone, "Umm Pattaya is a place for men....so why the heck are you here?" Thank you sir, you're making being here so much easier on me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment