Our final day together, we opted for a relaxing day of reading and laying on the beach. It was a nice change of pace since we had been going non-stop since we arrived two days ago at Railay. We had breakfast at our favorite little restaurant by the beach, and then turned into beach bums for the rest of the day. After dinner, we decided to get massages. I had considered getting a foot massage because my feet were so sore from hiking barefoot, but I decided on a full-body oil massage instead. My lady was quite the explorer with her hands, and got a little too personal...to the point where I was laughing so hard I had tears in my eyes and I had to ask her to stop. I will give you a hint....she went to town on the region just north of my stomach. We all died laughing for about an hour after our massages. I just couldn't believe it, even though I knew it was a possibility. Usually, however, they give you a towel to keep that area covered. She must've been into me or something. Anyway...........it has been wonderful to have two friends here with me for the last adventure of my time in Thailand. I've enjoyed traveling alone, but it was really great spending time with both Liz and Derek. They are the funniest people I know, and we spent most of our time together laughing. Laughter is good for the soul I tell ya! Here are some pictures:

Boats that serve food...like BBQ'd corn on the cob...YUM!
My favorite Thai fruit. I'm unsure of the name. Looks gross but tastes like heaven.
posing on Pranang Beach.
Liz and Dang. Her name is really Dang.
Last breakfast together!
No comments:
Post a Comment