Friday, July 29, 2011

Cooking Class!

The hostel that I have stayed at my last two times through Bangkok is awesome. It is called Saphai Pae and I recommend it to anyone traveling in Thailand. The staff is so friendly and the hostel is just all around awesome. I stayed there Monday and Tuesday night before heading down to Chiang Mai on the overnight train. My checkout time on Wednesday was at noon, and my train was not until 6pm, so I had a lot of time to kill. As luck would have it, my hostel was offering a free cooking class that very afternoon!!!! I signed up right away, and it was so much fun. We learned how to make Thai Green Curry. I love cooking, but you'd never know it because I only really* know how to make Pasta Fajoli and tortolini with sausages bahaha...but I grew up taking cooking classes through the city and it is still something I enjoy. I am excited to make it when I go home.
 the ingredients!
 yum.
 cooking station.


 my cooking partner.
 Thai eggplant. So good!

 the chef in the restaurant at Saphai Pae hostel.

 basically Top Chef status.
 laughing because it was so spicy! hehe


 wooooweeee hot stuff.
the group!

No comments:

Post a Comment