Today my friend Chen came to Bangkok to hang out with me for the last time. I arrived at 6 this morning via the train, and only have one night here because I am heading down to the islands near Phuket tomorrow with my friend Derek and his sister Liz! Chen decided this morning to take a bus from Pattaya, and I was so excited because I didn't think I'd get to see her again before I left Thailand (she was in China renewing her passport during my last week in Pattaya). I met her at the sky-train and we walked to the mall and had lunch. After that we had a great time taking pictures with random people around the mall, and just enjoying each other's company. We manage to laugh so much even though the communication barrier is sometimes difficult. Chen has come to be a great friend and I really hope I get to see her again someday!
He was nervous.
Fresh squeezed oj...basically on every street corner. the best!
hehe
No comments:
Post a Comment